I will walk by faith even when I cannot see. 2 Corinthians 5:7
Sweaty palms. Deep breaths. This conversation could define my entire future. Nights on end with no sleep. Weeks of worry. I stop to pray.
My hope isn’t in the yes or no. My hope is in the one who gives all hope. His plan, not my own. God’s will be done. My only hope is to trust in you, Lord.
Just when I had almost lost hope, God’s word restored a hope within me. My prayer is that these scriptures will give you rest, joy, strength, peace, courage, security, and HOPE.
- Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Psalm 62:5
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
- God is the only one who can make the valley of trouble a door of hope. Hosea 2:15
- Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and no be faint. Isaiah 40:31
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil. To give you a future and hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
- And so Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. Psalm 39:7
- The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love. Psalm 147:11
- His name will be the hope of all the world. Matthew 12:21
- We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. Hebrews 6:19
- We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20
- Why, my soul, are you so downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God. Psalm 42:5